Post 2: The best concert ever.

Hi! How are you?
Today I talk to you about my first concert in my short life…
My first concert I saw was The  Backyardigans, when I was 6 years old. It was held at Movistar Arena.
When I  was a little girl, I love this program which was broadcasted on Discovery Kids.  



I used to watch it before I went to school, every morning
I remember I loved the theme song, where everyone was in the garden of their houses, and I danced with them when I saw them on TV jajaja.
When I saw them live in my mind, I thought it was really them, it was very innocent....
As it was my first concert I could feel the emotion, emotion that I still remember...
When the concert was over, I remember that the gift area (gifts that one had to buy) was full of kids, everyone wanted a figure of "The Backyardigans", but I wanted a pillow of my favorite character, "Uniqua".



But there was only one and it was taken by another girl, that image is still in my memory, I really wanted that pillow ;(
I think it was a very nice experience, also later we went to see the new “High School Musical” movie, I think in those years the 3rd one was being released, so I remember it as a happy day.
Did you go to any concert of your favorite show?  




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Religion

Blog 5 - Free Topic

Blog 1: Politics