Post 4: A time travel to the future

Time travel to the future....

Honestly  I don´t know about my future, because i don´t like to acknowledge that every one on the plans that I have thought since I was a little girl don´t come true, but if I had to go to the future I would go 40 years in time, when I am 60 years old, only to analize my life in this moment (my present in here) and search at Monse´s futuristic, to talk to me and tell me that everything that I have lived was worth it...  

Why 40 years in time? because it is a prudent time to know a more mature Monse, with a different vision about life and with more experience... and  I don´t know maybe with more family, more children or grand children, or maybe living in another country.... 



Would I like to stay there?? honestly not, I don´t like to stay in the future because they are experinces that I have to live... Maybe I like to know in where I live or my destiny, but I don´t know how I can... because I believe that everyone is the creator to the destiny (or future) and I know everything happens maybe I change this.... or maybe not 

Or maybe it is the same destiny but through different roads... I dont know.

And you what do you thing about time travel to the future?


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Religion

Blog 5 - Free Topic

Blog 1: Politics