EDUCATION

 Hello dear readers, today I will talk about a very debatable topic in my country, education.

If we consider primary education as schools, in my country schools are divided into two big groups, public and private; in relation to these groups there is a big distinction as to which one is better... do private schools really have better education than public schools? My answer is, depends...

I studied in a public school, both in Santiago and in a region in the south, and my appreciation is that if I learned. I learned what I should have learned corresponding to the year I was studying and I felt satisfied with my education because thanks to it I managed to get to the university. But once inside the university I realized that the knowledge I had was basic compared to my classmates, I realized that they had a deeper knowledge of all the subjects, which I did not have. 

There are teachers in public schools who like what they do and make an effort to provide a good education for their students, the issue is the resources provided for this, which are few and make the first public education a little basic...

And you... In what kind of school did you study? Has your primary education been a problem for you in college?



Comentarios

  1. wow I understand, I studied at a private subsidized school and it really helped me a lot at university because of the knowledge I have of the subjects

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I feel same, I studied at a private subsidized school. In me case this education don't help me much, it thank for some teacher, but I think that there are much difference depend on the education that you have with resource that the school have. Good blog!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I studied in a municipal high school and I have lived the inequality and the lack of knowledge however you have to be persistent and have the desire to learn, love your blog!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Religion

Blog 5 - Free Topic

Blog 1: Politics