Blog 5 - Free Topic

Dear muggles, today I will write you about a topic far away from everything I have written in my previous blogs...

I will talk about the sequel (or prequel.) of my favorite saga, Harry Potter, but specifically about the last movie "fantastic beasts: the secrets of Dumbledore".



If you haven't seen it yet, as a summary, all the fantastic beasts movies talk about the times before Harry Potter, before Voldemort, talks about the times when the Hogwarts teachers were young...

This one specifically talks about Dumbledore, the later headmaster of Hogwarts school, touches and deepens themes of his life that in Harry Potter there are gaps, gaps that he does not explain and here they are mostly explained. In this film the presence of Grindelwald is shown in greater detail, (in Harry Potter is not spoken beyond the fact that he stole the wand of elderberry and was imprisoned in Azkaban). But as in this saga speaks of everything that happened before deepen its importance in the lives of the characters, and a great importance because it is the antagonist in this story. In order not to make more spoilers, I will not tell more beyond, I am only interested in touching the theme of homosexuality within this film. I think it is great that it is shown so freely in the film, considering that it is like a look into the past, and not even in the Harry Potter saga we witnessed a love like that, besides homosexuality is shown as a toxic love, a young love and Dumbledore himself assumes that because he was in love he did many things without thinking, I will not say that it was the worst thing he did because it is the plot hahah.

And what do I rescue from this? That even the most powerful wizard is trapped by love, he is blinded and believes that the person next to him is perfect and follows him to the end, no matter the consequences....  

The only bad thing I see about the movie or the filming was the change of actor, because of well known issues, they replaced Jhonny Deep, the original actor who represents Grindelwald, despite this I loved the movie, the magic, the characters, the animals of the magical world that are magnificent, I loved it, I hope they keep filming the others, otherwise all the fans will end up crying, I speak as a fan of the movies, because I am not a lover of reading ;(

And you saw the movie? What do you think about it?

Comentarios

  1. I love science fiction movies, but I have not been to see this movie at the cinema because I feel that it is not the same as the Harry Potter saga, so it does not attract so much attention :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. unfortunately I did not see it, it catches my attention since it is a sequel to harry potter, these days I will see it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The movie seem much interesting,but I don't remember much of Harry Potter. I think that I should see before all movie of Harry Potter because I think that I will not understand nothing.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. To be honest, i've never seen a Harry Potter movie so i hardly understand anything but i like the fact that these topics are dealt with in such well-known films.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Religion

Blog 1: Politics