Post 1: A country I would like to visit.

 Hi! how are you? 

Today I talk to you about a country I would like to visit.... I really like to visit New Zeland! because it is wonderful and amazing.


In New Zeland there are incredible landscapes, there is a different lifestyle which differ from the Latinoamerican lifestyle. I think it is much better. Maybe I would like visit this country but not to work in my future profession, I  would like to visit in holidays and When I am a senior citizen, I will stay there to enjoy my old age.

In New Zeland there are many activities, from water activities to excursions to the hobbit set (The lord of the rings). But personally I would love to visit the glow worm cave in "Waitonomo".


I know that New Zeland is an island, but that it is made up of 2 islands. The only thing that scares me is that it is surrounded by volcanoes...

and you? how do you know about new zeland?, interested in this country?

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Religion

Blog 5 - Free Topic

Blog 1: Politics