Post 3: My dream job.

Hello everyone.... today I talk to you about my dream job…. And my career

When I was a little girl, my dream job was to become the president of Chile, really my dream because I wanted to buy or build one shelter for pets and old people.

At present I am studying a totally different career from the one I wanted when I was little girl.



I study chemistry and pharmacy, I really don´t imagine this in this moment, I thought about studying a completely different career, but I liked it.

 I see myself working in a lab, maybe creating medicine or cosmetics, I don´t know, I like both options.

I think that the most important thing in this case is to keep studying, because although I have my certificate (finished my career), I must keep up the constant study. Day by Day there are new chemical compounds, new things, and information about chemical must bring themselves up.

Will it be hard? The answer is YES. But this is enjoyable… also the salary is very good, is one of the best things in my career.

The saddest thing is that we don´t get the recognition or public recognition we deserve, in comparations with doctor,  I think so much better

I really want to  manage or see a change in the pharmaceutical sciences….

And you? What is your dream job?


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Religion

Blog 5 - Free Topic

Blog 1: Politics