Post 5: Changes to my study programme

Today I talk to you about a touchy topic... my study programme

I don´t know how to begin, because it´s very complicated... my career during 6 years aprox. 6 years in which we had to pass many subjects. 

We begin with basic cicle, I learned more chemistry, more mathemathics, but the most difficult is, in my opinon, "Mecanica"... I really hate this subject, in this subject I got my first bad mark, I remember that, I was really sad, because I dont´t like red marks;(

In the present, I am in second year of my career, and it is very very very difficult, I have 7 subject, and everyone of them has a different degree of difficulty;( 

Workload is too much, because never I have free time, I can´t do things I like to do, always I feel quilty, maybe for sleep more, or don´t study, but I really have a lor academic resposabilites;(

I consider that education we are given is not bad, but the acadmics don´t study for a profesor, they are scientist, so, sometimes don´t know how teach us;/

Also, always tell me "you have study more", they thinks we don´t study, I really think they think we have nothing else to do, or we haven´t more subject, I desagree whit them ;( I really study every day for every subject, however they don´t see this;(

In the area of infrastrure, my faculty it is very small, we don´t have many study rooms, so every fights for this jaja, so in the exam periods the study rooms always is maximum capacity and sometimes we go a " medi" (medicine faculty) because there they have more study rooms.

Anyways, I don´t know, I really like my career too i know is hard, but maybe is very stressing;(

Simply chemistry and farmacy in the university of Chile....




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Religion

Blog 5 - Free Topic

Blog 1: Politics